Untitled

If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand. - Ps. 37:23-24

Monday, September 25, 2006

For Bekah

Some highlights of my trip:
-17+ hours driving since Thursday afternoon
-Nursing homes & the unique individuals who live there (namely a Dutch woman who had a crush on my grandpa and told us all she was German and said some things only an old woman can get away with saying!! But also talking about cremation with a bunch of senior citizens - that's never happened to me before, either)
-spending time with my 101 yr old great aunt
-going to Chocolate World!! (yes, there is still chocolate left. Did you know they now have strawberry Whoppers??)
-yard saleing w/ Grandma, and bought a Sega Genesis + 13 games for $5!!
-watched 4 episodes of CSI. Only one episode left and I'll be finished with season 2
-went to bed by 10 every night
-no internet from Thursday 4pm to Sunday 3:30pm. agh!!! Hello, my name is Cherise and I am addicted to email and xanga.
-was able to stop in MD on my home yesterday to visit my family! We talked, Mom made pizza... it was so nice to see them for a few hours
-Beth is gone! I just hope she's enjoying herself out in California... and she'd better bring me back some pictures and maybe some sand or shells or sun or something equally cool...

Blogger takes forever to load!! But keep reminded me to update and I will. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home