Untitled

If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand. - Ps. 37:23-24

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

If anyone has any information regarding flight cancellations in Tokyo, Japan due to an earthquake, please let me know. Josh was supposed to catch a connecting flight to Bangkok, Thailand, but the earthquake may have caused flight interruptions... if so, then he and Ryan have no way of contacting each other!

::update::

Semi-good news... the earthquake didn't affect the mainland. However, my dad called the airlines - several of them, in fact. As far as we know Josh's flight out of Dallas was delayed four hours. So by the time he landed in Tokyo, he had missed his flight to Bangkok. ThaiAir said that he was currently on a plane to Bangkok and would arrive there in about 12 hours.

So where is Ryan? Will he sit and wait at the airport for Josh to arrive, even though his flight is over 14 hours late???

God will help them to find each other safely... I can't wait to hear the stories about this trip...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, January 17, 2007, Blogger bex said…

    I'm terribly sorry Cc, but I have no info on this, but I'll continue prayin for Josh and Ryan, and my gosh do I hope that they found each other...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home